The Aeroplane playground, located on Stanhope Road, within The Grove Estate, Tarneit opened in March 2018. Since taking Jack here, it’s all he talks about and constantly asks to come back with friends so that he can fly the plane with them. The houses are slowly being built in the surrounding vicinity of the playground, so if you have a little one that likes watching the construction and the trucks coming and going, it is worth a visit. There are no toilets at this playground, or BBQ’s, however there is seating, some of which is undercover.
- one large playground structure shaped as a cargo plane
- easy access ramp at the rear of the plane
- multiple stations inside the plane with different educational games
- Pilot and co-pilot seats and steering
- smaller slide
- standing spinning feature at the back of the plane
- 2 swings, one with structured toddler seat
- 1 large slide, with extremely large initial step that my 3 year old could only just reach by himself. This would limit youngsters climbing up the larger slide
- 1 double spring perch
- 1 nest swing
- spring rocker x 2
- Seated areas, some undercover. Drinking tap is close to the playground as well.
- Large grassed area
Jack loved being a pilot and flying the plane. He constantly ran up the ramp to go back to having a go at steering and, as I mentioned earlier, is still waiting to return with his friends for a play. He also loved watching the trucks and the ongoing housing construction while we were here. He was happy investigating the games inside the plane as well.