We visited the Play Space in December 2019.
The play area is fenced, with multiple winding paths and lots to investigate. The Play Space in located near Eastern Beach, and close to the Geelong Botanical Gardens. There are toilet facilties and plenty of parking available.
- both nature based play and structured play
- winding paths, different textures, tunnels, stepping stones
- Pirate ship
- musical stomping on bridge
- liberty swing
- swing set with both baby harness and flat seat.
- I do feel like there was water play at one point, however, it wasn’t working when we visited.
- We visited in summer, and while there were parts of the play area covered in shade, some elements of the playground did get hot underfoot (the matting near the pirate ship).