Off Bladin Street, hidden along Jennings Street, and right next to Laverton Swim and Fitness Centre, is this funky playground, complete with one very cool snake. Jack spotted the snake as soon as we got out of the car. This park also has toilets, undercover seating and BBQ’s – a great addition to have!
- giant snake, great for climbing
- music station – drums, xylophone styled instrument
- climbing net
- slide, with foot and hand holds
- seated spinning equipment
- lots of different textures – climbing rocks, sand, wood climbing, tanbark, concrete, rubber mound
- nest swing
Jack instantly loved the snake – he was busy pointing it out to me as soon as he saw it. When he went up to it, he attempted to mimic the snake, with his tongue hanging out. This park is actually great for this age. There was a heap of different stations, different textures, climbing and musical things for the kids to do. There was also a digger that didn’t require Jack to sit on, he struggled a little with the overall weight, but he had a go. The slide was easily accessible for Jack to climb, and he also had a great time hitting the musical pipes.