The newest park within Woodlea Estate, this one is located at the corner of Pioneer Drive & Callistemon Vista. Featuring the same colour scheme as all the other parks, and with enough features to keep the kids happy for a run around. Complete with undercover BBQ area, basketball area and grassed space, this would be great for a BBQ and play. Although this playground has the expression swing, most of the equipment are for kids that can confidently climb. There is not a lot of infant/toddler friendly play at this playground.
- Expression swing
- 1 infant harness swing, 4 swings
- natural rock gardens to climb
- large enclosed slide, accessible by curved climbing structure
- 1 nest swing
- climbing course consisting of wooden stumps and multiple ropes
- wooden playground structures, linked with several bridges and another slide
- 1 spinning platform
Although somewhat uncomfortable for us, we put Jack in the expression swing, which he thought was a bit of fun. He liked exploring and climbing the playground. He took some time being convinced that he could actually climb the ladder to get up to the top of the large slide.