Pepperjack Way is located on the way to Saltwater Coast. This park appears to be the same era/similar model to the Flower Pot playground at Alamanda. Apart from the sand, I’d rate this as being exceptionally toddler friendly, with enough to inspire their imagination to play.
- BBQ’s, bins, open grassed area
- mini house and a larger house
- smaller slide and larger slide
- small steps to access mini house
- peekaboo window on mini house
- climbing ropes to access larger house
- rubber moulded animals – dolphin, crocodile, frog (and i think a jellyfish?)
- 1 octopus shaped spring see saw
- 2 single spring rockers
- 1 x toddler swing, 1 x rubber safety swing
the rubber shaped animals! At first he was a bit unsure of the crocodile, but once I patted it, all was fine, and he tried to lean in for a hug just like he does with Benny! He cottoned on quite fast as to which animal was which, he loved climbing over all of them, giving them a hug and waving goodbye when it was time to leave. The park is actually set up quite well! The little house is perfect for Jack’s little legs to climb the stairs and navigate the slide. My only dislike is that the park is made of sand – it just gets in everywhere!