The playground is located on Treeve Parkway, within the Harpley Estate, Werribee.
You could visit the other playgrounds within Harpley, or do as we did, and visit the Safari Park in the neighbouring estate.
- outdoor gym stations
- half basketball court
- covered bbq and seating area
- drinking water fountain
- 2 swings plus one with supported seat
- 1 large play structure
- 2 slides (metal)
- rock climbing wall
- noughts and crosses underneath the structure
- rubber underneath the playground, suitable for younger kids
- 1 large net climbing area
- multiple ladders, linking to nests
- spinning net structure
- nature based stepping stones
the climbing areas and the slides. He had a fall at a previous playground, and had been cautious, however, he seemed to have found his confidence and enjoyed all aspects of this playground. He went up and down the slides multiple times.