Located on Windorah Drive & Cloudy Crescent, this is also one of the closer parks to home. Unfortunately this is not a park that Jack and I will be returning to until he is tall enough to climb, and I’m happy enough to leave him without worrying about him falling through the gaps. Definitely not a toddler friendly park. There’s plenty of seating around to sit and watch.
- definitely a big kids park
- 1 slide
- lots of climbing equipment (generally starting around Jack’s shoulder height)
- tanbark throughout the park
- the composition of the equipment is odd – heavy, metal, solid pieces. The curved piece that has holes in it (under the tower for the slide) is made of metal. There appears to be either pieces of the park that have been missing or have been damaged, and haven’t been replaced.
- bike/ walking pathways throughout the park
throwing the tanbark! He did attempt climbing up the slide, but he even gave up on that when he realised just how far he had to go!