Silverbay Avenue, Point Cook is located in Saltwater Coast. This park is connected to other parks in the area by the great walking pathways. You do need to be able to venture past the awesome looking crocodile park, to discover the ‘pocket parks’ that exist in this estate. It has enough for the bigger kids and the little ones as well. The BBQ’s are a nice touch for the whole family experience.
- sand-based playground surface, with rubber tracks throughout leading to most of the equipment
- Truck,, with moving gear stick & steering wheel. Heaps of entry/exit points, lots of seating, moving ‘puzzle’ pieces on the front
- The other structure was aimed at the bigger kids,- there was no easy access for little toddler legs
- 2 swings (1 infant solid harness seat, 1 normal)
- 1 spring loaded motorbike
- 1 spring loaded see-saw (suits 4 people)
- sheltered BBQ area close by
- exercise equipment for the adults
climbing on the truck! He was up, down, over, under, everything! The only downside of this park, is the sand. At this point in time, Jack hates having sand on his hands, and every time he falls over, he raises his hands to me, so that I can brush them off. Once he’s over this I’m sure we’ll be back to visit this little park again.