on the corner of McGrath Rd & Heaths Rd, Wyndham Vale, this park is huge! The sun was shining and a visit mid-school holidays ensured that the park was absolutely packed! The park is split into several different play structures. There is also adjoining parkland, with off-lead dog areas, skate ramps and BBQ areas.
- wooden play area – train, house, slide,
- 4 sets of toddler swings, 4 sets of sling swings
- music station
- several interweaving playground sections – joined by chain bridges, wooden bridges, tunnels.
- multiple slides
- multiple sections to climb – ladders, climbing rockswalls, molded plastic ramps,
- balance apparatus – beams, balance disk walk, stepping stones
- ladybird spring rocker
climbing all the bits that give me a small heart attack! He is set on going backwards down the chain net, when his little legs struggle to reach them! He was happy climbing through the tunnels, and he loves the molded plastic ramps. He was equally happy balancing and walking along the crocodile and loved climbing into the ladybird. I’ll definitely come back here after the school holidays – it’s hard to get a picture of the entire area, as there were so many kids around (and I don’t like including other kids in the photos). There’s a heap to do with kids of all ages.