This playground can be found on the corner of Mirka Way and Rialto Street, within Point Cook. We love a themed playground, and this one is cute for the kids as they play under the flight paths of the planes from the nearby RAAF Base. I still have yet to take the kids to the museum at the RAAF Base, reminder, must do!
- plane themed climbing structure
- seat to fly the plane accessed by climbing net
- small enclosed slide at rear of plane
- 2 tunnels as engine mounts
- nest swing and other swings
Sitting in the cockpit! However, he was nervous getting to the area the first time. We visited here in March 2019, and Jack was 4 years 4 months old. He has days where he is confident, and days where he’s not so. This playground doesn’t have a lot to do for children that lack confidence in climbing and navigating the nets.