Situated in Innisfail Estate, surrounded by houses, and sheltered by big trees, is this small park. Although basic by design, it seems to incorporate all the basic necessities for a kids play area. I visited this park in May, so Jack was a little younger, and struggled with some of the climbing aspects.
- 2 swings, 1 with toddler chain
- climbing wall
- small house component on the bottom level
- tic-tac-toe, steering wheel
- medium, twist, open slide
- plastic ladder climbing structure
- bike/walking path circling the park
Climbing up the slide, honking the imaginary horn on the steering wheel and just generally investigating the rocks that were in the area.