We ventured into a new area to check out the neighbourhood park, located on Loyola Road in Werribee. There’s a playground, dotted amongst a large reserve with a circular track and outdoor gym equipment stations.
- Large reserve, with gym equipment stations dotted around the area
- 1 helicopter shaped play area with rope climbing, rock climbing, steps, mini slide and tunnel
- 1 large rope climbing structure
- 1 larger structure, with larger slide, fireman pole, and flying fox
- 2 swings and a nest swing
- spinner, spring rocker
- basketball court, with soccer goals
- skating edges, mini mounds
- BBQ with covered seating
The helicopter play area as he repeatedly headed back to climb and play. He walked along the edges of the garden beds and he tried out the swings and the spring rockers. Jack was too short for the extended flying fox but I managed to lift him up so that he could have a go.