Nossal Drive & Tom Roberts Parade Point Cook. All tanbark play area, plenty of grassed area for playing. Bike/walking path through the park.
- 3 choices of slide sizes
- 2 swings (1 suited for baby/toddler)
- 4 springy bugs (grasshopper, ladybird, bumblebee, snail)
- easy climb ramps similar to rock climbing wall
- metal platforms that were feeling warm to touch (it was a warm day)
- plenty of seats to watch the kids play
- Soccer field with metal nets
Being able to climb up different platforms especially the ramp with the footholds in it. He also enjoyed chasing the magpies. I wish there was more shade over the playground, but there are at least a few trees around.