Located just over Sayers Road, Forsyth Reserve appeals to everyone! BBQ’s, toilets, large grassed areas with goal posts to kick a footy, plenty of equipment for the older and younger kids and you can even let your puppy stretch their legs in the fenced dog oval, while the kids play.
- wooden steps, leading to a slide with compressed rubber and tanbark around the mound
- 1 x nest swing
- set of swings(1 x toddler, 1 x rubber safety swing)
- 2 x spring rockers
- 1 x sand pit with sifting and pouring toys
- 2 x small hammock style swings
- 2 x excavation diggers in another sandpit
- off lead fenced dog park
- half basketball court (fenced)
- gym equipment
- flying fox
- climbing ropes
- drinking fountain
- pretend – road bike path
climbing up and down the steps!Every time I took him away from it, he’s wander back over to once again, go up and down. He wasn’t interested in the slide at the top though! Jack also had a play in the sand sifting area.