This park can be seen as you drive along Boardwalk Boulevard, right before the petrol station and the group of shops on Tom Roberts Parade. Jack especially liked watching the passing traffic as the trucks and buses frequently drive along this road. Every time one would go past, he’d stop and point! The park is split, with the bigger kids equipment on one side and the smaller,brighter equipment aimed at the younger kids on the other.
- Swings (infant and normal)
- slides (1 on the bigger kids equipment and 1 on the smaller)
- spring see saw
- spring ladybird & grasshopper
- heaps of climbing apparatus for both the big and little kids
- music stations, although I don’t think the yellow music notes actually worked – it all sounded the same to me.
- rock walls to climb
- grassed footy oval to run around on
- balance barrels
- flying fox
climbing into and out of the lady beetle! He was extra excited that it moved when he jumped as well. There were several different climbing structures for him to get up to the next level of platforms, so that was a bit of fun as well. He always loves having a go in the swing. Overall, this is probably one of the more family friendly parks, for when you have kids of different ages. The equipment is low and accessible for my little boy, so I’d definitely say it’s toddler friendly.